A WEEKEND OF DEEP RESPITE AND SENSORY DELIGHT
FRIDAY 22 JUNE (5PM) - SUNDAY 24 JUNE (4PM)
Secret location near Stroud, Gloucestershire
time to revive
"Revive" is for everyone and anyone who could do with some deep respite and sensory delight. This is our foundation retreat that you can return to time and time again, year after year. It caters both for newcomers enjoying their first taste of magic-infused nature time, and seasoned retreaters who want to keep diving deeper. You will come away from the weekend feeling refreshed, reconnected and thoroughly revived.
WHAT DOES THE WEEKEND HOLD IN STORE?
On Friday we welcome you to our wild, pop-up camp, feed you a tasty fire-cooked meal, and invite you to let go of the outside world and present day (including by locking your phone and watch away!). As dusk draws in, we will guide you through immersive practices to help you unwind, enter a deeper sense of evolutionary time and reconnect with how our land-living ancestors would have prepared for the night. If the weather is fair, we encourage you to borrow a bivvy bag, light your own fire, and sleep out under a blanket of stars. Saturday will interweave moments of solo reflection time with practices and adventures that help you drop more deeply into an open, connected and enchanted state of mind. The day culminates in a very special banquet and fiery celebration that will be totally unique - emerging from the combined creativity of our temporary tribe. Sunday is a restful day, with mindfulness and movement practices on offer, as well as plenty of time for reflection and intention setting to keep the spark alive.
- Exclusive use of a beautiful and secluded private estate, arboretum and nature reserve in the Cotswolds
- 6 freshly prepared, healthy and delicious meals, all cooked over the fire
- A very special co-created banquet with stories under the stars
- Guided mindfulness and Qi Gong movement sessions to bring you back into balance
- A variety of multi-sensory exercises to rekindle wonder and deepen your connection with the natural world
- Opportunities to practise and be mentored on wild camping and bushcraft skills
- Space to connect with 10-15 fellow retreaters and make meaningful friendships in a short space of time
- 2 day digital detox – phones locked safely away
- Comprehensive insurance and peace of mind from having outdoor first aiders on site
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Low income places
Subject to there being a sufficient number of standard rate bookings, we offer some concessionary places on our retreats. To help us provide these places, we invite you to lend us a hand in exchange for the reduction in participation costs. This can include arriving a bit earlier or leaving later to help with camp set up and pack down, or helping to cook dinner on the first night. You might also think of other ways to offer your skills and experience to support our work. Please get in touch and let us know what might be possible.